Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Mer 18 Juil - 06:37 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Our Vietnam Nurses

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aigles universe Index du Forum -> Les Aigles - THE guilde -> Les petits nouveaux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gauledw

Masculin
Point(s): 246
Moyenne de points: 2,03

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 10:35 (2017)
Sujet du message: Our Vietnam Nurses
Répondre en citant

Our Vietnam Nurses
by Annabelle Brayley
rating: 4.3 (5 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Our Vietnam Nurses
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Our Vietnam Nurses

An inspiring and astounding look at the extraordinary courage and contribution of Australian nurses and medics during the Vietnam War.

From the best-selling author of Bush Nurses and Nurses of the Outback comes this collection of compelling and moving stories of our heroic nurses in the Vietnam War.

Being a nurse always requires a cool head, a steady hand and an open heart. But if you're working in a war zone, the challenges are much harder. When Australia joined the Vietnam War, civilian and military nurses were there to save lives and comfort the wounded. With spirit and good humour, they worked hard and held strong, even though most of them were completely unprepared for the war before they landed in the middle of it. Working incredibly long hours and surrounded by chaos and turmoil, these brave nurses and medics were integral to our war effort.

These 15 stories show a side to the Vietnam War that has received little recognition but played an important part in shaping Australia's presence in the war. From flying with critically wounded Australian soldiers out of turbulent war zones to being held at gunpoint, the compassion, courage and grace under fire in Our Vietnam Nurses will inspire and astound.

Details:
price: $15.09
bound: 9 hours and 15 minutes
publisher: Bolinda Publishing Pty Ltd
lang: English
asin: B071HQRRG2
isbn:
weight:
filesize:

Our Vietnam Nurses Annabelle Brayley
Our Vietnam Nurses free macbook read

Tags: book docs, ebay spanish ebook book page, ios read library pc thepiratebay, fb2 sale tablet access online, download english, book download, book SkyDrive, find audio pc bookstore book, book OneDrive, book drive, audio book, full version download, download audio apple online thepiratebay, shop read access flibusta information, full version original acquire book look, read without register, free docx, book zipshare, book cheap book, free epub, book for mac, book buy cheap, download torrent, story offline online doc finder, book torrent, free eReader touch how download reader, download torrent ExtraTorrent, book french, kindle download free, book for ibooks

QuantityAvailable At Sanity Online or In StoreOur Vietnam nurses : compelling Australian stories of heroism, friendship and lives changed forever/ Annabelle BrayleyFrom the best-selling ...
From the bestselling author of Bush Nurses and Nurses of the Outback comes this ..And we watched as the military nurses brought in patients ...
Mar 21, 2017 ..civilian Australian nurses who worked at the Vietnamese hospitals, sometimes in dangerous areas ...
May 11, 2016 - 6 min - Uploaded by Studio 10Today is International Nurses Day which not only celebrates the hard-working staff in our ...
May 11, 2016 ..Hub (the daily online film and television newsletter) visit our web site: www.metromagazine.
Jul 18, 2007 ..Book blurb: From the bestselling author of Bush Nurses and Nurses of the Outback comes this collection of compelling and moving stories of ...
An inspiring and astounding look at the extraordinary courage and contribution of Australian nurses and medics during the Vietnam WarThe author of Our Vietnam Nurses says herself that she had never thought about nurses being in Vietnam, and my random chats about this ...
From the bestselling author of Bush Nurses and Nurses of the Outback comes this ..lecturing and running tutorials for our Vietnamese colleagues.
World Nomads (WN) filmed our 2009 Vietnam Village TrekUnavailableFrom flying with critically wounded Australian soldiers out of turbulent war zones, to being held at gunpoint, the compassion, courage and grace under fire in Our Vietnam Nurses will inspire and astound

“I attended the bachelor of nursing to improve my competence.
My name is Cherelyn Victor and I am currently in the middle of a two week volunteer assignment in Hue, Vietnam, with the Flying Eye Hospital (FEH)I objected to the war and I got the idea into my head of going there to bring people back I ...
Objectives: To investigate the ways Vietnamese nurses practicing in clinical settings have ...It was at Phu BaiFinally we were all assigned to hospitals and sent on our wayKansas City Nurse Shares Her Vietnam Experience As A Way To Recognize OthersJustice Eileen CBlumBuy Books online: Our Vietnam Nurses, 2016, ISBN 0143797026, Annabelle Brayley.
May 17, 2017 ..Image 1..Our Vietnam Nurses by Annabelle Brayley
May 28, 2017 ..Title: Our Vietnam Nurses (MP3); Written by: Annabelle Brayley; Read by: ..But for many nurses and medics who worked in the ...
Jul 7, 2016 ..My work ...
The Experience of the Civilian Nurses in Vietnam" Dr Angell ..Häftad, 2017Superheroes, swimsuits, and special operatives await you in our Summer Movie Guide 48a4f088c3

Der Dunkle Turm 15: Drei - Bittere MedizinCosta da Luz: Cádiz (150 imagens) (Portuguese Edition)Gandhi, Smuts and Race in the British Empire: Of Passive and Violent ResistanceThe Letters of Robert Browning and Elizabeth Barrett Barrett, 1845-1846, Vol. 2 of 2: With Portraits and Facsimiles (Classic Reprint)The Forensic Records Society Magnus MillsWilsonara Aloha sparks plant: OrchidMein Kampf: My Struggle (Splitted Version) (Volume 1)The Green Mask #6: Golden Age Superhero Comic 1941Plan Your Gardening Year: Plan, Plant and Maintain (Digging and Planting)Superhero Drake: A 6 x 9 Lined Journal

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 10:35 (2017)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aigles universe Index du Forum -> Les Aigles - THE guilde -> Les petits nouveaux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation